Friday Favorites


June is officially here so we are all in full swing summer mode.  Bring on the pool, baseball, the shorts, the sunscreen and the smell of the charcoal.  

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

{ONE}
We had dinner at our friends on Monday and we had tacos.  You can't have tacos without chips, salsa and cheese dip.  Amy had this cheese dip from Sam's. 
I had never bought that kind before but we all liked it.  If you didn't know, my favorite store bought Salsa is Mateo's.  We buy it at Publix.  It is our favorite.  We get the medium.
There is a reason it says "not responsible for obsession" on the jar.  Enjoy.  You can thank me later.  

{TWO}
Tuesday night we met with a new couple who is going to be joining us in our Middle School Small Group.  We are so excited for them to start with us on Sunday and to meet our new 6th grade students.  Middle school ministry is so hard but I can't imagine serving anywhere else.  If you are someone who prays, I would love for you to join me in prayer for middle school students.   It is a tough age.  They are going through so much change and when you add in the level of social media they have in their life, it only makes it harder for them.  

{THREE}
Speaking of middle school students, we were able to go watch one of our students softball games on Wednesday night.  We love being able to see our students outside of church.  The little guy clapped for everyone.  He also wanted to pick up all of the trash.  I'm not sure if I should be thankful or grossed out.
He rocked his Home Run Hero shirt.  

{FOUR}
This has been a favorite for a few weeks.
We love our new (new to us) Honda CR-V.  I am a huge Honda fan.  They are so reliable.  I love the extra room, the Bluetooth, and the backup camera.  

{FIVE}
Rodan + Fields has been a huge favorite at our house this week.  
I reached my first promotion with Rodan + Fields this week.  It was a happy day in our house.  
I also learned first hand how awesome our Soothe regimen is.  I realized I had a mosquito bite on Wednesday (pic on left).  It was very red, itched and hurt when touched.  I applied Soothe #2 to it and by the next morning (pic on right) it looked and felt so much better.  There is a reason consultants tell you that Soothe #2 is a great addition to your first aid kit.  It works well on scrapes, burns and apparently bug bites.  I would love to talk to you more about our wonderful products.  For every new Preferred Customer I add in June, they will be getting a free gift from me.  

I also linked up with Carolina Charm for Five on Friday.
Have a great weekend everyone! 

 


Comments

Popular Posts