Friday Favorites


Hello Friday, it is so nice to see you.  This has been a slow moving week and I'm ready for the weekend with my boys.  Carson and I have big plans to spoil Daddy this weekend.  We are thinking some Bass Pro Shop, steaks, and maybe a present or two.  
As always, I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

{ONE}
Back in early spring, I picked up these little flowers at Target.  The cosmos were knocked over by a very annoying cat that roams our property but the other three are doing great.  I've had to repot them already and I think it will be time to do that again soon.  

I guess I forgot to take a pic of the Forget Me Not pot.  I love the sunflowers.  

{TWO}
Another few Target finds were my favorite this week.
I found these little Paw Patrol shoes on clearance for the buddy.  He wore them to daycare yesterday and loved them.  I didn't realize that they lit up until he put them on.
Hello friend!  I saw this bag and I had to put it in my cart.  I only like the pink Starburst so this made me so happy.  Another plus is that this bag is currently 15% off on Cartwheel through Saturday.  

{THREE}
I feel like any good Friday Favorites post has some new food find or recipe find in it, so here goes.
We decided to try these Egg Rolls from Sam's last weekend.  We had them for lunch last Saturday and again for dinner on Wednesday night.  Sometimes it is all about the convenience.  We love how they are individually wrapped and they are quite tasty after coming out of the oven.  
I love a great Pinterest find and this recipe did not disappoint.  They were easy to make and they did not last long.  These call for buttermilk.  We don't use a lot of buttermilk in our house, so we have been buying this.  It is awesome.  It is a powdered buttermilk that you keep in your fridge and use it as needed.  

{FOUR}
Tuesday was PayDay for Rodan + Fields and I had my largest paycheck yet.  I shared this on my Facebook page and wanted to share it with you all.
I started my Rodan + Fields journey last fall and I am amazed every month how big of a blessing it has been to my family.  I know that for many people the products seem too expensive or they don't want something that has more than one step to clean their face, but I believe it is worth it.  My skin feels better and I'm able to provide extra for my family in a way I didn't expect.  

I also shared a little PSA yesterday too.
If you have ANY questions about Rodan + Fields, I would love to talk to you.

{FIVE}
Yesterday I posted about two of my favorite Dads in honor of Father's Day this weekend.  I could not love my Dad more and I could not imagine a better Dad for this little guy.
Carson, I hope you know how lucky you are to have your Daddy.  

I'll see you Monday for a recap.  I'm ready to go celebrate the Dads in my life.  

I also linked up with Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday. 











Comments

Popular Posts