#RFGoNaked Day


Happy Thursday friends.  Can you believe it is officially summer now?  I have embraced the sunscreen, sunless tanner, and the shorts.  I'm not convinced I'm ready for the heat though.  I may have to go get a strawberry snocone to cheer me up.

Yesterday was #RFGoNaked Day.  I'm sure your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages were filled with makeup free selfies.  For every makeup-free selfie & post with #RFGoNaked, Rodan + Fields® will donate $1 to the Prescription for Change® to serve youth with life-changing empowerment programs where they live.

Carson and I took our #RFGoNaked selfie and shared it.  I hope many of you shared your selfies too.  One of my favorite parts of this is that I didn't dread this post on Facebook and Instagram yesterday.  I have finally reached a point in my life where when I look in the mirror I don't feel terrible.  I've been using my Rodan + Fields products for almost a year and I can see a huge difference in my skin. I also love that even now, I don't really wear a lot of makeup anyway.  I use our Mineral Peptides powder because it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.  It feels light on my skin.  I finish off my look with a little mascara and call it good.  
 
If you saw all of the selfies yesterday and wanted to learn more about our great products, let me know.  I would be happy to talk to you.  Thank you all for all of your sweet comments on my post yesterday. 

Comments

Popular Posts