Weekend Recap


Good Monday morning everyone.  Monday sneaked up on me today.  Oh well.  It is what it is and it is time to get on with my Monday.  I thought a little weekend recap would be a good way to start though.  

Friday, I had to leave work a little early because the fever returned for the buddy.  Boo on ear infections.  Our big Friday night plans of Panera and Sam's Club got put on hold.  I had everything to make lasagna so we thought our favorite meal was just the medicine we all needed.  

Saturday morning we took it easy.  I went and picked up the few things we needed from Sam's, put gas in my gar and grabbed some Chick-fil-A biscuits and was home by 8 am to get the day going.  We picked up around the house and then late morning we worked on our big Saturday project.  Yes, my 18 month old is ready to get out of his crib.  He likes to climb.  He hadn't tried to climb out of the crib, but we knew it was coming. 
He decided he needed to help Daddy.  He was a fan.

He climbed in himself and took his first nap.  He cried for a minute and then was fine.  

Saturday evening was church and then Taco Bell like normal.  

Carson tried the cheese roll up this time instead of his normal mini beefy quesadilla.  He thought it was okay.  His real favorite is the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.  

When we got home, we put the buddy to bed after his interesting attempt at brushing his teeth.
 
  We proceeded to watch the Yankees destroy the Orioles and enjoy this beauty.
My friend Stef makes the best cheesecakes.  My favorite has always been her Peanut Butter Fudge one but this beauty has taken the top.  It is a Dulce de Leche Cheesecake and it is perfection.  While we were eating this we looked at the monitor and noticed someone was not in his bed.  Yes, he was on the floor.  That happened two more times.  We realized we needed a rail for the bed.  

Sunday morning we were back at church and I was delivering 6 pans of cinnamon rolls that I had made.  As we were walking out, Carson decided he needed a bag to carry just like Mommy & Daddy.

It may have been a little big.  Oh well.  He thought it was cool.  We decided to go to Chili's for lunch because we had to be back at church at 3pm for a vow renewal service.  

My man made me so proud.  He ate chips & salsa like a boss.  The chip was just his tool to eat as much salsa as he could.  I could not have been prouder.

We got home from the vow renewal and errands about six and made this 20 minute sheet pan supper.  It was pretty tasty.  The meat was plenty done, almost too done.  The potatoes could have been a little softer.  It was tasty though.
I loved how easy dishes were because of this meal though.  

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend. 






Comments

Popular Posts