What's Up Wednesday: June

Hey friends and Happy Wednesday.  I can't believe we are nearing the end of June.  I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday.  Come join in on the fun.
All you have to do is answer these questions.  
What We're Eating This Week...
Sunday: Cheeseburgers, Corn on the Cob, Sweet Potato Fries
Monday: Sloppy Joes & Chips
Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas
Wednesday: Stromboli
Thursday: Fish &Chips
Friday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mac &Cheese

What I'm Reminiscing About...
I've been making some coasters recently and it made me think of the craft & bake sale last November.  I still have a few wreaths that I may make soon.

What I'm Loving...
I'm loving wearing little to no makeup.  I shared last week about #RFGoNaked Day and I love that in the summer all I'm wearing makeup wise is our mineral peptide powder and some mascara.

What We've Been Up To...
On Monday, I posted a weekend recap that included some swim lessons, snocones, and some other fun summer things.

What I'm Dreading...
I can't really think of anything.

What I'm Working On...
Decluttering!  I'm tired of my house feeling cluttered.  I have been cleaning and getting rid of stuff for a few weeks now.  I'm ready to be done.

What I'm Excited About...
Carson is at the best age.  He has 5 more swim lessons and we have decided to make that Mommy & Carson time.  Each week it will just be the two of us with a breakfast date.  I'm excited for time with my sweet boy.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We are watching a lot of baseball at our house.  I'm also working my way through my favorite show again.  I'm on season 6.  Season 5 is my all time favorite. Any guesses?
I've been reading She Reads Truth and I'm working my way through Exodus in my personal Bible study using Jen Wilkin's study book.  

What I'm Listening To...
I'm also listening to Jen's teaching on Exodus each week.
Carson and I have been listening to a lot of Phil Wickham in the car too. 

What I'm Wearing...
Just the normal work clothes followed by coming home and putting shorts and a t-shirt on almost every day!  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We have week two of swim lessons and we are having a 4th of July party with our small group.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
We are taking a trip to the zoo and we will find out the gender of a special little baby that our friends are having.  

What Else Is New...
Not a lot.  We are enjoying our summer.

Bonus: What's Your Favorite July 4th Tradition?
I love watching the fireworks with my family and grilling.

Comments

Popular Posts