Peanut Butter Day

Hey friends!  I am so excited about Friday.  We are going to have a Peanut Butter Day at work.  All of the girls on my floor are huge peanut butter fans.  We may e-mail each other peanut butter memes a little too much.  

We are all bringing different peanut butter items and are just going to have a day filled with peanut butter.  I can't think of a better Friday at work.  I'm going to make Peanut Butter Rice Krispies.  We decided Wednesday that one person is going to bring pb&j items for our lunch too.  

I thought I would share how I make my Peanut Butter Rice Krispies with all of you.  I know there are lots of variations but this is my favorite.

 You will need:
1 cup of corn syrup
1 cup of sugar
1 1/2 cup of peanut butter (I use the Creamy Jif)
5 cups of Rice Krispies cereal

Stir together the first three ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.  Stir in the cereal and press into a large buttered bar pan.  I refrigerate mine for a few hours until they are set.  Cut them up and enjoy. 

I'll make sure to share some of our yummy goodness on Monday. 

Comments

Popular Posts