Friday Favorites


I am loving this Friday Favorites series.  Today, I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika.  Everyone posts such different things.  The online community is so great. 

Favorite #1: Chuck
No, not the shoes.  They are great though.  Greg and I finally have a show that we both want to watch.  I love me some Chuck Bartowski.  I've seen the show before but Greg had never seen it.  He is loving it.  It has action and comedy.  What else do you need?

Favorite #2: Cookies
Let's be honest, I have a major sweet tooth.  I love gooey cookies and Greg does not.  He refuses to eat the dough and wants the cookies to be firm, not burnt, but no hint of gooey.  Needless to say, we have to make cookies on two pans in order for us to get what we want.  I found these cookies at the grocery store the other day and I knew right away they would be a winner at our house.  Greg LOVES German Chocolate Cake.  That is always his cake of choice on his birthday.  These cookies had his name all over them.  


Favorite #3: It's March, FINALLY
I am so excited that is finally March.  I'm hoping that March means the end of snow.  I love the snow, but I'm over it.  I'm tired of snow days and being cold all of the time.  

March also means the beginning of March Madness.  I love sports and March Madness sucks me in every year.  Maybe Duke will go all the way.  Who knows?  


The best part of March is that it is anniversary month for us.  Three years married to my best friend.  





Happy Friday!  See you next week for Friday Favorites. 

Comments

  1. Aww, Happy Anniversary month! I have not ever seen Chuck, but I'm always looking for new shows to watch on Amazon Prime so I'll have to see if that's one we have for free or not. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! I love Chuck. I am not sure if it is on Amazon Prime or not. Let me know if you are able to find it and what you think.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts