Friday Favorites

What a week!  How is it already time for Friday Favorites?

It's time to link up with Andrea and Erika and get this Friday party started!


It has been beautiful out this week!  I am loving these spring temperatures.  I can get used to 70 degree days with no humidity and no pollen.  I'm crossing my fingers that the pollen will delay a little more.  We will see.  Probably not.

With spring like temperatures coming, that means one thing for me.  Sandals every day!  Woohoo.  I'm excited about these cute red ones from Old Navy


Tuesday was a big day.  Southeastern hosted the Send Network.  That meant David Platt times two in one day and that evening hearing the Passion Band with Kristian Stanfill.  Greg and I had a great time and we both had a lot of notes.  We both were so glad that we made the time to go on Tuesday evening.  Plus, we were able to get the newly released (that day) Passion album.  Even So Come is their new album and we really like it.  There is a deluxe version on iTunes if you would like to splurge for a few more songs.


We had a little birthday celebration for Dr. Keathley on Wednesday which meant cupcakes in the office.  How can that be a bad thing?  We ordered cupcakes from Sweet Traditions in Wake Forest and they were so tasty.  We had their Chocolate Strawberry, Double Chocolate, Wedding Cake and Red Velvet.  Yum!  I enjoyed my Red Velvet one.

Our house also has some friendly March Madness competition going on.  Greg and I are in a competition with my parents, Wes, and Katy.  There are some funny bracket names in our competition.  Blah Kentucky, The King AKA The King, The Sizzle, Blue Steel and Duke Wins!  We will see who wins the friendly family competition.  

Have a great week everyone! 





Comments

Popular Posts