Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  I for one am exhausted.  I am ready for some rest this weekend.  I'm joining in with some pretty cool Friday Favorites hosts today, Andrea and Erika.  These posts make me smile, there are so many people on the blog world and it is fun to see what's new with everyone. 





Greg and I are still trying to recover from D-Now this past weekend.  It takes me a few days and I think each year the number of days I need to recover increase.  Oh well, it is worth it.  We had a great weekend.  Our students learned a lot about what it means to be a part of the church and what the church is and does.  My sweet girls did so great.  They were all even asleep before my co-leader and I were on Saturday night.  That is a miracle!







On Tuesday, Greg and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary.  A few weeks ago we were asked to go with some friends at church to see one of the local schools production of Mary Poppins.  We had forgotten that it was our anniversary, oops.  Oh well, we had a great time.




Who knows?  Maybe we will celebrate our anniversary with dinner out over the weekend.  That is if I'm not sleeping.  

Thursday and Friday are going to be all about trying to find some points in my bracket.  I refuse to let my Dad when our family bracket challenge.  I won't let it happen.  Go Duke!


Finally, we are getting excited about our walkathon in a few weeks.  We are taking part in the 4000Steps Walkathon on April 11th.  We are trying to raise $500 to help First Choice Pregnancy Solutions.  They help give women of our community information about unplanned pregnancies.  To me, what makes them special is they want to help these women in the midst of their unplanned pregnancy through the entire process.  It is a wonderful ministry and we are so happy to help in any way we can.  If you would like to learn more or to visit our fundraising page, click here.  I will post some more about this great ministry soon. 


Happy weekend everyone!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts