Oh Hey Rainy Monday

What's new?  It's Monday and it is raining.  I feel like it has rained every Monday this year.  I know that is an exaggeration but it is not too far from the truth.  Rainy Mondays typically do not motivate me too much but I'm going to try and be positive today.  I am going to try and do 5 things tonight after work...wish me luck.

1. Put up all the laundry
This is probably my least favorite thing in the world to do.  I hate putting up laundry.  I do not mind sorting laundry or actually doing laundry, but when it comes to actually putting it away I wish I had someone to do that part for me.  There is a reason why all of my laundry is clean and folded but sitting on top of the washer/dryer and that is I was much more interested in the Duke game yesterday. 
 
2. Make an Easter treat
Last month I made this yummy Peanut Butter popcorn.  I think I'll make some for Greg and I tonight with a Spring/Easter twist.  This popcorn can be made for any holiday.  Just change your sprinkle colors and M&M colors.  It is that easy and so tasty.  

3. Work on my Spring Cleaning plan
Work on my spring cleaning plan and actually starting my spring cleaning are two very different things.  I know there are certain rooms that I want to work on first, so tonight I will try to prioritize and do my best to keep the process as simple as possible.  

4. Read one chapter in my current book
Okay, I have about 3 books on my nightstand and Kindle app right now.  I will just pick one and read one chapter.  I can tell a big difference in my attitude when I read at night.  It calms me and helps me to wind down.  
 
5. Work on e-mails/posts to raise more for 4000Steps
Greg and I are still $245 away from our goal for 4000Steps.  I want to try and be more intentional to ask for some donations.  We can hit $500, I know we can.  If you want to help us, check out our fundraising page here

Comments

Popular Posts