Oh Yay...More Books!



The struggle is real.  I try to avoid it, but I can’t.  I have so much trouble reading one book at a time.  Most of the time I am reading through 2 or 3 books.  I will start one and get a few chapters or so into it and start another.  I do not know why, but that is how I operate.  There are three that I’m working on right now.  I’m almost done with one and about half way through the other two.  

These are the three that I am currently working on…





I’m really enjoying all of them.  I know I am not alone in reading multiple books at once.  At least I hope I’m not the only one.  

Here are some other books I’ve recently ordered for my Kindle app that I am excited to start…






I found out on Monday that I am going to be a part of the Launch Team for Angie Smith’s new study called Seamless.  It will come out on April 1st.  I think it is going to be a great tool for people to study Scripture and see it as one great story.  I will be posting more about here in the coming days and weeks.  If you are on Twitter or Instagram, you can use #SeamlessBibleStudy to see more as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts