Seamless



Over the last few weeks some of you have seen me post some about the Seamless Bible Study that is releasing soon.  This is Angie Smith's first study and I think it is great.  I am ready for women to get their hands on this great resource and great study.  

The study includes 7 sessions in the workbook and like most Lifeway studies there are video sessions that go along with it.  Angie wants people to understand the whole story of Scripture and not just the smaller stories we see in Scripture. 

I hope some of you will grab a copy and start this study with some other ladies you know and see how the Lord uses this study to help you better understand His story.  


I know this study is going to be a great resource and I am honored to be able to spread the word about Angie and her new study.  I hope you enjoy it. 

Comments

Popular Posts