A Whole Lot of Random


It's Wednesday, it's chilly in May and today is all about the random.  It makes sense though.  Yesterday, I left my house and forgot my Erin Condren Life Planner at home.  I felt scattered all day.  

We have been having a lot of the same old things for dinners lately.  However we have found a few things that we have liked lately.  We love the Alexia Sweet Potato Waffle Fries.  We have been buying them a few bags at a time.  They make a perfect side to grilling burgers in the summer.  We also like the Rib Cut BBQ Sweet Potato Fries, but the waffle fries are our favorite.  We buy them at Harris Teeter or Publix.  

Our other favorite has been from Sam's Club.  This is what happens when you go on days that they have samples.  
Greg and I have now bought this pulled pork twice and we love it.  It is pretty tasty and you just heat it up in the microwave.  We add our Head & Country BBQ sauce and it is perfect.  

So, it is no secret that I have a black thumb.  I have been trying to be more proactive to have flowers in my home and outside.  I love them.  I recently bought this wood box from my friends Cameron & Amy for their adoption fund and I thought this would be fun to store some flowers in.  Wood box, mason jars and fresh flowers.  Don't mind all of my clutter on my counter.  I was doing dishes when I snapped this picture to send to my Mom.
 
Lastly, I would love some advice.  I work outside the home and by the time we get home, I just want to hang out with my boys.  I've been trying to get up early in the mornings to pick up but I can't seem to find a good routine.  How do all of you do it?  I would love to not spend my entire Saturday cleaning & doing laundry.  Summer is basically here, I want to spend my weekends hanging out with the boys outside. 

Comments

Popular Posts