Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.  
This week has been crazy and this weekend is going to be a little bit crazier too.  I'm going to a Women's Conference tonight and tomorrow with Jen Wilkin.  I'm excited.  

ONE
Speaking of Jen Wilkin, you need to read her book Women of the Word.  This book was so eye opening to me.  I highly recommend it.

TWO
Greg was out of town earlier this week which meant it was just me and the buddy.  We ate dinner on the couch every night and had a blast.  Tuesday night we decided to order pizza because Pizza Hut had their pizzas 50% off if you ordered online.  I think he liked it.

THREE
On Monday, there was a new photo released of Princess Charlotte and oh my word she is so cute!  
Her little cardigan is precious.  Carson, you can be friends with her. I realized that after seeing her picture that I should celebrate her birthday by starting one of my favorite shows again.
If you have not watched The Crown on Netflix, you are missing out!  I've watched the first four episodes so far this week.  I've already seen all of season one and I'm ready for season two.

FOUR
Yesterday was May 4th which is my parents wedding anniversary but it is also National Star Wars Day.  We chose to celebrate at our house.  Carson wore his Star Wars shirt to daycare with his stormtrooper socks.  He slept in his Star Wars pajamas too.  We may have watched Return of the Jedi as well last night.
May the 4th be with you!  

FIVE
Last week my Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum came and I've been using it for a week now.  I'm hooked.  I have a few samples and I promise you will love it too.  E-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com if you want to learn more about it.  If you purchase a Regimen in May as a Preferred Customer you will get a sample with your regimen.  

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you here on Monday.  

I linked up with Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday as well. 




Comments

Popular Posts