Weekend Recap


I did an awful job at taking pictures this weekend.  Boo on me.  It was hot and I blame the humidity.

Carson and I were home on Thursday because he had a fever on Wednesday.  

We spent 99.9% of our day on the couch watching Netflix.  We decided that all sick days should include making cookies.  We made Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies and this was the face I got after he was told that he probably should not eat anymore.
Friday we both went back to daycare and work.  That night, Greg was playing drums at a DNow in Cary.  Carson and I went to our friend Cameron and Amy's for their Hot Dog Fundraiser.  They are in the process of adopting.  They raised over $1000 that night.  We are so happy for them.  You can donate to their adoption fund here if you are interested.  

Saturday we chose to work in our yard in the morning.  With all of the rain we had it looked like a jungle.  That afternoon Carson and I participated in the 4000 Steps Walk for Human Coalition.  I'm pretty sure we lost 5 pounds from sweating.  It was so sticky and humid.  

Sunday morning, Carson had found some of my empty Rodan + Fields boxes.  We attempted a photo shoot with them.  17 month olds worry about their skin too.  I wonder if IronMan and Captain America are worried about their skin as well. 

I did apply my Rodan + Fields Sunless Tanner on Thursday while we were home and I was so happy with how my legs looked.  My legs are blinding they are so white.  I'm placing a bulk order for sunless tanner this week.  If you would like some, comment below with your e-mail and I can get you a bottle ordered.  Each bottle is $23, which is our Preferred Customer price.
I hope you all had a great weekend.  Carson and I are excited to work on our Teacher Appreciation gifts tonight. 


Comments

Popular Posts