Friday Favorites


Hello Friday, it is so nice to see you.  This has been quite the week.
I'm linking up with Andrea and Narci today for Friday Favorites.  We are sending prayers to Erika who is in China to bring home their new little one.  I love watching people adopt. 
 
{ONE}
Monday, I was home with a migraine but I recapped our weekend which was a favorite for us.  Time with my boys is always a favorite.  


{TWO} 
Tuesday, I joined Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday and I cracked up at some of the memories everyone shared.  I forgot about Trapper Keepers.  I also felt shamed for not sharing my love of Bubble Tape and Nerds.  

{THREE}
Tuesday night Greg and I had a date night that began with Arby's curly fries.  You know you love them too.  We went to see Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.  We loved it.  But, it would not be a true favorite without this...
Movie popcorn is why I go to the movies.  I know I'm not alone in that.  I ate more than I should but I don't care.

{FOUR}
I'm taking part in a Rodan + Fields Flash Sale in a few weeks and I'm looking for a few more people to join me.  You need to be a new Preferred Customer of mine to participate.  If you have at all considered trying Rodan + Fields, this is your time!  E-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com to learn more.  

{FIVE}
It's Friday and it is Mother's Day Weekend.  My boys have already told me that they are treating me to lunch on Sunday.  I love how sweet my husband and son are.  So excited to spend the weekend with my two favorites.

I've also linked up for 5 on Friday with Carolina Charm.


Comments

Popular Posts