Show and Tell Tuesday: Memory Lane


Happy Show and Tell Tuesday everyone!  Today, I'm linking up with Andrea to take a trip down Memory Lane.

Favorite Toys
I never had a stuffed animal that was my favorite growing up.  I had Barbie dolls and I loved my Easy Bake Oven.  I don't really remember specific toys that were my favorite though.  

Favorite Shows
I loved Full House, Saved by the Bell, Home Improvement, Growing Pains and Boy Meets World.  I was introduced to FRIENDS while in high school and it is my all time favorite.  My brother loved Rugrats.

I also loved the show California Dreams, anyone else?

Favorite Music
So, I still listen to a lot of the things I loved growing up.  I tend to leave my Pandora station on Goo Goo Dolls or Hootie & The Blowfish Radio.

But, like any true 90s kid I listened to Backstreet Boys, NSync, Britney Spears, LFO, 98 Degrees, and B*Witched.  You know you know the words to C'est La Vie.

If I had an iPod in middle school you may have heard some of the following songs.



Favorite Movies
I remember getting Sweet Home Alabama.  That was the very first DVD I ever bought myself.  Haha.

Some of the movies that I love to go back and watch from when I was a kid is Little Giants, the Mighty Ducks, The Princess Diaries and Matilda.

One of the things I remember doing the most during my childhood was pretending in my living room to be a figure skater.  Thanks a lot Michelle Kwan.

Thanks for the fun link up Andrea.

Comments

Popular Posts