What's for Dinner?


It's Wednesday and I'm ready for some new recipes.  I love looking for recipes on Pinterest but sometimes I wonder if they taste as good as they look.  I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.  

What are some of your best recipes?  We love trying new things but it seems like the things we try never make it in our normal rotation.  We eat a lot of tacos, grilled chicken, and whatever else we can cook up pretty quick after we get home.  We like Crockpot recipes but unfortunately more often than not they end up cooking too long before we get home to eat them.  

I have tried several of The Pioneer Woman's 16 minute meals because they are quick and well because they came from the home of Ree Drummond, need I say more?  

Keep in mind, that there is a little boy at my house who still is working on what he will eat.  Lucky for me, he is not as picky as his Momma.  

We do like these two 16 minute meals from Ree.


Comments

Popular Posts