Sweet Summer Treats


I've baked two new recipes this week and I thought it would be a good day to share the recipes.  I think they would both be great Memorial Day Weekend treats.  I found both of these recipes on Pinterest.

Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made these on Sunday morning for our Middle School students.  We loved them.  Carson thought they were worth making again.  The only thing I would have done different is to use thicker bacon.  The recipe said to use thick bacon, I just had regular so that is what I used.


You can get the recipe here.
 
We made the second recipe on Monday night.  We halved the recipe on this one and served it with Mayfield Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream because we had an Ibotta rebate for it.  Normally we buy Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.  We also used frozen strawberries because we had more of them but fresh would be wonderful in this.
 
Strawberry Crisp

 You can find the recipe here
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts