Friday Favorites

Hello Friday!  It is so nice to see you.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites. 

Weeks like this are my absolute favorite.  We haven't done much this week other than the usual work and daycare.  We have been able to enjoy our evenings and our family time.  That is a win in my book.  

Tuesday, I picked the little guy up early and when I pulled in to his daycare I could see the little guy soaking in the sunshine.  He had the wind in the hair look going on and it was perfect.  I'm a tad jealous that my baby boy has best skin tone in the world and has killer hair.  As if that wasn't enough cuteness for one day, he came home and sat in his Mom's old rocking chair and rocked the smiles followed by about 10 sit ups.  He takes exercise very seriously apparently.  








Tomorrow we are taking some family pictures with our friend Gia.  I have been working all week to try and find what I want us to wear.  Why is that so hard?  I'm excited to share the pictures later on.  I know they will be so different than the ones we took with a 8 day old.  

Speaking of not knowing what to wear, I need to work on my Easter dress search as well.  Little man is all set with his outfit.  




On Wednesday, my coworker and I thought it was a good day for a cupcake treat on our lunch break.  I ran and picked up a few from Sweet Traditions and we enjoyed our mid-day pick me up.  If having a cupcake on a Wednesday at 11:30 is wrong, I don't want to be right.  

We chose Death by Chocolate, Red Velvet and Wedding Cake.






 Enjoy your weekend while you salivate over the yumminess.  


Comments

Popular Posts