Show Us Your Life

Tomorrow on Kelly's Korner she is bringing back her Show Us Your Life series.  I normally take part in Friday Favorites on Friday so I decided to do Kelly's link up a little early.  I take pride in being early and not being late.  I was raised if you are on time you are late, so I make a habit to be early.  

It has been a while since the last Show Us Your Life link up day so today is all about re-introducing ourselves.  Here goes...

I grew up in Northwest Arkansas.  It is one of the most beautiful places to live.  I loved growing up there.  People in NWA love their Razorbacks and lucky for me that is still very true for me.  I just don't have the pleasure of being able to watch as many games in North Carolina.   That is ACC country for you, some days you have to sit through an ACC Football game and the SEC games are delayed.  It is a big problem people.  

I went to college at Oklahoma Baptist University or as some people say the other OBU.  I loved my time at OBU and I know had I not went to OBU I would have never moved to North Carolina.  I have lived in North Carolina since the summer of 2010.  Within two days of moving to NC and knowing a total of 2 people here I broke my knee.  You read that right, I broke my knee two days after moving to a new place where I knew a total of TWO people.  The Lord very quickly taught me about relying on him and the importance of community and the church.  

Within a few months I would go on to meet this drummer (don't ask me when I met him, I can't tell you) and we would begin dating in March of 2011.  By October we were engaged and we were married March of 2012.  Greg is the best thing that happened to me in North Carolina.  If I had to do it all over again, I would still move to North Carolina knowing very few people and break my knee if it means Greg is there waiting for me.  Worth it.  


We bought our first house in August of 2014 and we love it.  It is perfect for our little family.   



This past November we welcomed our first little one to the family.  These last few months have been crazy but I love my crazy little life.  

That is me.  Just a girl from Arkansas living in North Carolina with her two boys.  It is nice to meet you. 

Comments

Popular Posts