Friday Favorites

It's Friday, the high is 79 degrees today, and my weekend has very few plans.  All is well here in North Carolina.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today to share some of my favorites for the week and to get ready for the weekend.  

{ONE}
I saw this on Wednesday and about jumped out of my seat.  I hope this is true.  I loved both of these movies so much.  Please be true!  I have a feeling it is not, but I hope it is.

There was an article circulating this week that there is going to be a Father of the Bride III

{TWO}
Last weekend we took some family photos with our friend Gia of Lister Photography.  She posted two sneak peaks on Instagram this week and I'm so excited to see the rest.  



{THREE}
Another friend of mine makes custom wood art.  She had posted a few things and I asked her to create something for Carson's nursery.  His name is already on his wall and we had a few scripture art pieces on his wall.  She took a few notes about what his room is like and came up with this...


It is perfect.  I can't wait to get it put on his wall.  Thank you Ebbie!

Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to set those clocks back. 

Comments

Popular Posts