Liebster Award: Part 2

Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Rachel and Sara.  





I promised to try and keep my post about the Liebster Award short last week and so today I'm going to finish the post up.


To recap the Liebster Award is an award from bloggers to other bloggers.  It is a great way to connect with the blogging community.  I have loved being a part of the blogging community.  Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.  
  1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you with a thank you & a link to their blog.
  2. Display The Liebster Award badge on your blog.
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5+bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
  6. Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer.
  7. Make sure you notify your nominees!
Here are my nominees.  Some of them blog often and some of them are not as often but these are blogs that I look forward to reading each time they post.  

Becky's post bring me to tears often.  I'm honored to know Becky and for me her blogs demonstrate honesty and grace in a refreshing way.

 Hannah encourages me more than she will ever know.  She is wise beyond her years and I am so excited to see what is next for her.

Hannah was one of my bridesmaids and one of my last roommates.  She is one of those people that everyone wants to be around.  She is real, she is personable and she loves people.

Stefanie does not post often but when she does I read them.  Her posts reveal her heart and are beautiful.

Trudy is someone that I hope to be like one day.  She cracks me up and she is one of the most hospitable ladies I have ever met.  She also can cook like no one you have ever met.  

Here are my questions for my nominees if they choose to answer :)
  1. When and why did you start blogging?
  2. What is your greatest fear?
  3. What do you want people to remember about you?
  4. If you were given a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do with it?
  5. What drives you?
  6. What is the most influential book you have read?
  7. What about you reminds you of your parents?
  8. If you could have dinner with three people who are still alive, who would they be?
  9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
  10. Salty or sweet?
  11. If you could time travel, what day would you go back to? 
Again, thank you to Rachel and Sara for the Liebster Award nomination.  

Comments

Popular Posts