Friday Favorites

It's Friday people!  I'm excited and this time next week will be a perfect 3 day weekend with my people celebrating Easter.  Bring on the countdown.  Today though is all about my Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.




{One}
I shared our precious family photos the other day and they are hands down my favorite from this week.  I mean, who doesn't love a sweet little 3 month (almost 4 month) baby in some suspenders.  





Work it buddy!  Thanks again to Lister Photography for these.  

{Two}
Monday, I talked about my grocery list nerdiness at Target and all of the feedback was wonderful!  A couple of people reminded me about the Ebates app as well.  I have had Ebates for a while but the Mommy Brain in me forgets to use it often.  If you don't have it, you should check it out here.  

{Three}
Greg and I talked more times than we care to admit about what we would do with little buddy when I went back to work.  We talked about finding a Mom who watches kids in her home or the traditional daycare route.  We ended up choosing a traditional daycare and we could not be happier about that choice.  Carson LOVES his little daycare and his teachers love him and his dreamy hair.  I could not be more thankful for the sweet ladies that love on him every day.  He is pretty excited to rock his little Easter Egg Hunt next week too.  You better believe that Greg and I will be there to see a 4 month old collect some eggs or maybe we will show him how it's done.  

{Four}
For the last couple of weeks, we have been prepping meals over the weekend to help make our evenings go a little smoother.  Tuesday, Shay posted a recipe that I plan to prep this weekend for one night next week.  It looks wonderful!  Thank you Mix and Match Mama for always providing great dinner ideas.  




The recipe that Greg wants to try is Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups.  I had them at a lunch last week and he has asked that I make them soon.  




Yes, we like pasta in our house. 

Have a great weekend everyone.  I'll be at home in a pasta coma apparently. 


Comments

Popular Posts