What's Up Wednesday: March

 How is it almost April already?  This year is flying by.  

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today for What's Up Wednesday.  

Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Teriyaki Chicken & Rice
Tuesday: I ate something quick before my work event and Greg made lots of shrimp.  I'm not a shrimp person so he enjoyed lots of shrimp without me.
Wednesday: Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Thursday: Pan Fried Cod and Roasted Potatoes
Friday: Pork Filled Dumplings

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary so my Timehop this week has had a lot of honeymoon pictures from our time in Charleston.  






What I'm Loving...
Carson at this age.  He is changing every day.  I know he has been doing that since day 1 but I feel like lately there have been major developmental changes on a daily basis.  



What We've Been Up To...
We had a busy Easter weekend so we have been trying to get back into a normal routine these last few days.  




What I'm Dreading...
Teething.  We have had lots of drool lately and I think we are about to have some teeth pop through in the next few weeks.  Who knows but I'm not looking forward to it.  

What I'm Working On...
My Spring Cleaning plan.  I have a few closets I want to work on.  I have lots of Pampered Chef items that I got when I was a consultant and so many of them are still in boxes.  I need to see what I have that I want and maybe sell the rest.  

What I'm Watching/Reading...
Greg is preparing for our D-Now in a few weeks so he is reading As You Go by our friend Dr. Reid.  I've been reading Give Them Grace lately.  I'm really enjoying it.

We have been watching a lot of March Madness lately.  If our TV is on that is more than likely why. 

What I'm Listening To...
Nothing new here.  I need to find a good spring playlist.  

What I'm Wearing...
Lots of cardigans.  It has been chilly in the morning and a little warmer in the afternoon so it makes for an easy piece to wear to work.  I'm ready for constant sandal weather though. 

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Greg has already ordered Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.  I have a feeling our Friday night is going to be a date at home watching Star Wars with some popcorn.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
We are going to see All Sons & Daughters in concert in April.  We have been looking forward to this for a while.  

What Else is New...
If the weather cooperates I hope to work outside some soon.  I'm ready to have my bird feeders up and some pretty flowers in front of my house.  

Bonus: What's My Favorite Spring Cleaning Tip...
Just say no.  If I haven't worn it in a year, get rid of it.  If I haven't used it in a year, get rid of it. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts